Five Couleurs Culte colors, five timeless nail polish colors to assert your style.
1. The Couleur Culte of self-assurance in the folds of the original little black dress that Gabrielle Chanel made a fashion icon.
2. The Couleur Culte of simplicity in discreet beige, the iconic shade of Chanel style and the famous two-tone pumps created on the upper floors of the Chanel Atelier.
3. The Couleur Culte of freedom in a fiery red, Gabrielle Chanel’s legendary makeup color.
4. The Couleur Culte of rebellion in a combination of rich colors which, in 1995, presented a new slant on seduction.
5. The Couleur Culte of timeless style in a universal taupe bearing Gabrielle Chanel’s lucky number.