Haute Arabia Tip: For more energy, make sure your suhour is rich in slowly absorbed carbohydrates such as whole grain bread, borghul and whole wheat cereals which help keep you feeling fuller for longer during the day.
Haute Arabia Recipe: Layali Lubnan
- 2½ cups water or 625 ml
- 1 tin NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk or 397 g
- ½ cup fine semolina or 80 g
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1 tablespoon blossom water
- 1 cup liquid cream or 250 ml, whipped
- 3 tablespoons pistachio nuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons flaked almonds, toasted
- In a medium saucepan, place water and NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk . Stir occasionally to boil.
- In a separate bowl, beat semolina and eggs together. Add this mixture to the simmering milk, stirring vigorously for 3 minutes or until it thickens.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat; add rose water and orange blossom water. Stir and pour over individual bowls or a large serving plate. Set aside until it cools.
- Decorate with the whipped cream all over the top then sprinkle with pistachio and the toasted almond flakes.
Serving tips : Serve sugar syrup if desired.
Haute Arabia Recommends: Palestyle Box
Bright but elegant, small but spacious this box bag is put together with a mix of Genuine Leathers the body , the side, and the trim all comes together to create one bold look.
Beautiful Gold Plated Calligraphy along the front flap of the bag embedded with Zirconic crystals for an extra touch of glam