Haute Arabia Tip: Try not to serve fried appetizers such as pastry, samoosa and French fries everyday, as they are high in calories. You can have them in moderate amounts occasionally!
Haute Arabia Recipe: Tabouleh Salad
- 1/3 cup burghul (cracked wheat)
- 2 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves (see note)
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint leaves (see note)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
1. Place burghul, tomato and lemon juice in a bowl. Stand, covered, for 30 minutes or until burghul has softened.
2. Add parsley, mint, onion and oil to burghul mixture. Stir to combine. Serve.
Tip: Tabouli is best made as close to serving time as possible. You will need 2 large bunches parsley and 1 bunch mint.
Haute Arabia Recommends: Beaute’ Bag
Bold Color…Hand Crafted Design…Premium Leather. This is the makeup of ingredients to this bursting infusion of style and eclectic flavor. Visionary Designer Sondos has done it again with the Beaute Bag, inviting her signature mark of flavorful Strass crystal embellishments on a Premium Leather canvas to create a marvel masterpiece. Accessorize this piece and add a colorful adventure to every style of dress on any given occasion. Get yours now exclusively at Haute Arabia !