Haute Arabia Tip: Do you suffer from headaches and dizziness due to fasting? Replenish your blood sugar level by breaking your fast with 2-3 dates.
Haute Arabia Recipe: Hummus
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Makes about 450g (1 cup)
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbs tahini
- 2 tbs water
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Sweet paprika, to garnish
- Carrot & celery sticks, to serve
1. Place chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, water, cumin, coriander and garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until a smooth paste forms. Taste and season with salt and pepper. (Add a little extra lemon juice or water if the hummus is too thick.)
2. Transfer hummus to a bowl. Sprinkle with paprika to garnish. Serve with carrot and celery sticks.
Haute Arabia Recommends: Beaute’ Choker
Sondos Beaute Choker is the bold statement for your fashion repetoire. Sure to add spice to any style of dress, this piece sparkles in teal and white crystal embellishments outlined in midnight black beading on a sliver embossed chain. This piece seems to be inspired by ancient arab culture and contemporary royal elegance as it allures intrigue, mystique, and true beauty to any admirer. Sondos Beaute Choker…available exclusively at Haute Arabia.