Haute Arabia Tip: For healthier blood pressure and arteries, use smaller amounts of salt in your Ramadan dishes! Worried about the taste? Add an extra pinch of herbs, spices and seasonings.
Haute Arabia Recipe: Falafel
- shell fresh or frozen fava beans of their pod and exterior skins
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp baking powder with scallion greens
- In a food processor, puree the fava beans, garlic, salt, cumin, and baking powder with scallion greens, parsley, and cilantro.
- Form the falafel mixture into a ball, dip in toasted sesame seeds, and flatten. Refrigerate.
- Fry the falafels in vegetable oil and brown and crispy on both sides.
To make this dish something special, serve the falafels with a tahini dipping sauce:
- Add 1/2 cup tahini, 1 cup water water, juice of 1/2 lemon, 2-3 garlic cloves, salt to taste, and 1 tsp cumin to a food processor.
- Process until the mixture is smooth.
Haute Arabia Recommends: Ariana Lipglace by JAMILA
Show your lips that you care with an alluring JAMILA lipglace.
A brand tailored to specific needs of our skins.
JAMILA meaning beautiful in Arabic, the cosmetics convey the beauty within one’s soul. They say “Let your JAMILA radiate”.
Make-up is not a pursuit of vanity, it is an art-form of one’s personal aesthetic and expressive freedom.
We are proud to produce non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic cosmetics for all to experience.
A beauty product you would want to carry everywhere you go! Buy them now from Haute Arabia